domingo, 4 de março de 2012

Denim For All Ages

Denim is the fashion statement of every moment. All ages and both sexes wear denim. ´´It´s an everlasting trend´´, says Tina Kent, a fashion analyst based in New York City, ´´and it´s here to stay, because denim is more durable and more versatile than others fabrics. Now it´s an integral part of our lives.´´
We talked to three different people about the denim in their closets. Gina is 15. She told us, ´´I have 2 jackets. 1 is denim and the other is leather. My denim jacket is much older than my leather one, but i love the denim one because it´s tighter and shorter, and tight and short is cool. I feel a bit like my mom in my leather one! My denim jacket is also lighter than my leather one and it looks great with jeans. Of course, I´m wearing my denim jacket today because it isn´t very cold. The leather one is much heavier and warmer, so it´s great for the winter.´´
Harry is 24. He told us, ´´ I wear denim jeans because they´re cheaper than other pants, and i can wear them for work, or when i go out in the evening´´. Stella, who is 55, said, ´´Lots of older people are wearing denim these days. I guess it´s because people my age are more active then they used to be. Denim is more comfortable and It´s more fashionable than other fabrics. My denim clothes make me feel younger.

Nenhum comentário: